Re: Need some intriguing ideas

---------

From: sculpi (sculpi_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 18:54:53 PDT

that sounds like a very good idea
I like the idea of a range of details for the different ages
I also found out about taking thin slabs of clay and draping them over
native rocks from the bush and putting three legs on them. then at leather
hard turning them over and placing creatures on the edge and swirls of
coloured slip in the bottom so they look like little ponds

http://www.artists-in-residence.com/waywardwombat/

My Photo Album---
http://community.webshots.com/user/sculpi1

To the dust and what we can make of it.