Re: St. Ives riddle!

---------

From: Samantha Wilmoth (phoenixfire_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 18:42:55 PDT

*chuckles* one of my all time favorites too...and never fails to stump my kidlets each year,too! That and the old standard:
A boy and his father were in a car accident. Both were hurt and groggy when they were taken to two different hospitals. The doctor walked in and took one look at the boy and exclaimed,"I cannot treat him, he is my son!". How can this be??
and the answer of course...the dr is the boy's mother. A good one to help them see that gender stereotypes still abound,alas.
wishing you and yours a wonder filled day!
~Samantha

--- Saragant@aol.com wrote:
I remember the St. Ives riddle fondly from my youth- I am English- the
answer is ONE!

Tee hee! Thanks for the memories...

Sara in NC