Rodney Greenblat artwork

---------

From: Jane Altshuler (Jane_Altshuler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 18:14:12 PDT

Hey everyone - I just wanted to let you know about a super artist who
great fun to teach kids about. I teach 3, 4, and 5 and my kids can't get
enough of Rodney Greenblat. His website is

www.whimsyload.com

He is actually someone I grew up with and has become a great success, even
showing peices at the Whitney A few years ago he had a one man show at
Gracie Mansion, a gallery in NYC. He's written four children's books -
Uncle Wizmo's Used Car, Thunder Bunny, Slombo the Gross, and one more. He
is extremely popular in Japan.

Anyway, my kids think he's great and they keep making up new stories with
his characters. Just thought I'd share. Jane

---