Ceramics Lesson Plans in Incredible Art Department

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 15:18:19 PDT

Well.. I see my list post did not coe through so I am
trying agan Leila....

This brings to mind Linda Wood's lesson plan on
Effigy's on Incredible Art Department - there are
actually three lesson plans for animals that can be
tweaked.

Linda's Effigy lesson:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/linda-effigy.htm

Jeryl's ceramic leaf bowls:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/jeryl-leaf.htm

LeAnn's Mimbres - Coil pottery:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/mimbres.htm

Linda's Ceramic Masks:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/ceramic-mask.htm

Empty Bowl Unit plan:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/6effigy.htm
Ceramic Animals:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/ceramic-animal.htm

Pre-Columbian Stroyteller:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/7pre-colum.htm

There are more ceramics lesson plans on the site - try
entering ceramics lesson plan in the search. Several
more on my site - click on Resources button on IAD
home page.

Linda Woods if you are reading... I guess I have
motivation now to finish your ceramics ideas page... I
did get started on it quite a while ago.

Judith

--- sculpi <sculpi@dodo.com.au> wrote:
> Lots of good suggestions Betsy. I have to combine
> them though since I need
> to be able to work alone with a big age range but Im
> sure there's ways to do
> it
> thanks so much
>
> Leila