Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Ceramics Lesson Plans in Incredible Art Department

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 15:18:19 PDT

Well.. I see my list post did not coe through so I am
trying agan Leila....

This brings to mind Linda Wood's lesson plan on
Effigy's on Incredible Art Department - there are
actually three lesson plans for animals that can be

Linda's Effigy lesson:

Jeryl's ceramic leaf bowls:

LeAnn's Mimbres - Coil pottery:

Linda's Ceramic Masks:

Empty Bowl Unit plan:
Ceramic Animals:

Pre-Columbian Stroyteller:

There are more ceramics lesson plans on the site - try
entering ceramics lesson plan in the search. Several
more on my site - click on Resources button on IAD
home page.

Linda Woods if you are reading... I guess I have
motivation now to finish your ceramics ideas page... I
did get started on it quite a while ago.

--- sculpi <> wrote:
> Lots of good suggestions Betsy. I have to combine
> them though since I need
> to be able to work alone with a big age range but Im
> sure there's ways to do
> it
> thanks so much
> Leila