Re: Lee Krasner - Line and Shape

---------

From: Krista Ranly (krista_art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 15:20:42 PDT

Elementary art folks,

I am preparing to make plaster masks with my 5th grades classes, using
plastic face
molds. I am overwhelmed with all of the different cultures that made/make
masks and am unsure how to present such a wide array of information. Does
anyone have a good approach for maskmaking? Also, is it best to spray the
plaster gauze masks with a polyacrylic spray before painting and/or
afterpainting?

Krista in OH

http://msnmessenger-download.com

---