Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Need some intriguing ideas

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 15:10:14 PDT

This brings to mind Linda Wood's lesson plan on
Effigy's on Incredible Art Department - there are
actually three lesson plans for animals that can be

Linda's Effigy lesson:

Jeryl's ceramic leaf bowls:

LeAnn's Mimbres - Coil pottery:

Linda's Ceramic Masks:

Empty Bowl Unit plan:
Ceramic Animals:

Pre-Columbian Stroyteller:

There are more ceramics lesson plans on the site - try
entering ceramics lesson plan in the search.

Linda Woods if you are reading... I guess I have
motivation now to finish your ceramics ideas page... I
did get started on it quite a while ago.

--- Rick <> wrote:
> Som things I have done are
> "Sliiy Faces- Gold Medals- 1sr gr
> Wind chimes. picture frames, leaf bowls-2nd
> 3rd- dragons, coil pots,
> 4th, candle holders,
> 5th pinch pot fish
> 6th, effigy bowls, slab containers, coil pots,
> relief sculptures, slab),
> figures,
> Betsy

Judith Decker