Need some intriguing ideas

---------

From: sculpi (sculpi_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 14:07:38 PDT

Hi Everyone
New to the list but very interested in your conversations and ideas.
I am about to take over three childrens ceramic classes. Ages 7-12.....
and really need some ideas for projects to cover an eight week course
(one week devoted to glazing) These are from a community ceramic
organization and as most of you on a limited budget
I would really appreciate any links to interesting things that I could have
them do that would involve all of these ages (the kids are all combined)
Thanks so much.
A lot of what has been said in the list has helped me as an artist as well
so keep it coming :)

warm regards
Leila
Sydney, Australia