Re: Twyla Tharp - How to Stay Creative - Lesson on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 11:05:45 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Amy Ropple turned a similar experience into a lesson
plan (use with middle school or high school - linked
from Middle School plans - some creativity links,
too)- See this link:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/amy-creative.htm

A link to Twyla's book has been added.

Judith Decker

> Twyla Tharp talking about her new book: The Creative
Habit: Learn It and Use It for Life

> Want to be more creative? try to find one thing
> (can be little) everyday that amazes you -

Back to Judy... I guess yesterday it was the Death
Cart Folk Art from 1850 (smile) for me. If you missed
that post - I can tell you about it.

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department