safety concerns and manual

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 10:54:25 PDT

Patty responded to my email, "Debra Oltman is a colleague and friend of mine, in fact I replaced her in the high school art department. Her book is an excellent resource and I think our district was at the forefront of safety issues because of her efforts. I will ask her what the current status is for obtaining her book. "

This is great news-I hope you can find out if her book is still available. It is an outstanding resource. Thanks-Linda in NC

---