HP ad/Hockney-esque

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 10:38:54 PDT

Maybe I should have gone into advertising - I sure do notice ads -

HP has a new TV ad out where the images remind me of Hockney's photo
collages - very nice...
when I was trying to find out more about it - I came across this factoid:

 "Digital cameras will capture more than 59 billion images this year,
according to an August poll by market research firm RoperASW, and they're
expected to take 236 billion images by 2008."

Yikes -

Ellen

Patricia - glad you liked the ricoh ad - I am going to find a showroom to
see if they have a print version -

---