RE: Clay Relief Plaques -Egyptian Eyes photos

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 10:24:28 PDT

I think what you are seeing is the reflection of the polyurethane. We used
regular plastic beads, small stones, and glass beads pushed into the clay
before baking. The plastic beads fared all right, some melted a little, but
looked interesting. I hope this answers your question! :)

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

>===== Original Message From "Hillmer, Jan" <hillmjan@Berkeleyprep.org> =====
>Do I see sparkly beads? How did you do that?
>Jan

>http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ppicasso26/vwp?.dir=/egyptian+eyes&.dnm=Egyp
tian+eye+3.jpg&.view=t

---