Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

High School Art courses

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 04:00:33 PDT

I am going to do more research on this during our Texas
conference but also wanted to ask the list,
Are there any of you who have Art I classes broken down into
Ceramics Art I, Drawing/Painting Art I, Jewelry Art I,
Electronics Art I. Given students a choice. I have been
chatting with a district art supervisor some and she has
introduced the idea to me. Additional information is needed.
Please email me off list at

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802 (Art Classes) Mail)