High School Art courses

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 04:00:33 PDT

I am going to do more research on this during our Texas
conference but also wanted to ask the list,
Are there any of you who have Art I classes broken down into
Ceramics Art I, Drawing/Painting Art I, Jewelry Art I,
Electronics Art I. Given students a choice. I have been
chatting with a district art supervisor some and she has
introduced the idea to me. Additional information is needed.
Please email me off list at ja1997@bryanisd.org

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802