Re: humor in music and visual art :)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 19:39:06 PDT

> so folks..share pretty please? what is *your*
> favorite humorous art?Inquiring minds want to know

Well... I guess I can get one more post in tonight...
This isn't what I was planning to post -- but I did
want to reply to Samantha's post today (on my "to do"
list):

Check out Indian Humor (I know some of you already
have):
http://www.conexus.si.edu/humor/toc/index.htm

I also posted Dem Bones (two versions) to go along
with Days of the Dead art if anyone wants those (If
you are making skeletons). The Days of the Dead
skeletons can be quite humorous.

I will have more on this topic....soon. I am
interested in trying music to it too. I know I have
run into some laugh out loud stuff -- just don't quite
know where I have stashed it now...some of the shoes I
found were quite jolly.

Judy

--- Samantha Wilmoth <phoenixfire@anythingirish.ie>
wrote:
> thank ya..thank ya very much..
> is a..hmm..particular peculiarity of mine..all of my
> colleagues come to me when they need a parody*grins*
> what can i say? Weird Al is one of my gurus :)
> and of course..there are tons of examples of humor
> out there in visual art too,n'est pas?
> so folks..share pretty please? what is *your*
> favorite humorous art?Inquiring minds want to know

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Jdecker@woh.rr.com