Re: humor in music and visual art :)

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 18:59:04 PDT

LOVE the idea for this thread! would like to do an art/humor project w/ my hs'ers - art2 - was thinking along the lines of creating and illustrating a fairy tale or children's story parody. can't wait to hear responses to this query! one of my fave art funnies is gary larson's (far side) "weiner dog art". its a hoot, and so well done! i really miss his work...

wendy free