Hockney site found! - Mystery of the masters

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 18:35:10 PDT

Cathy Gaul found the Hockney Site...I think I must
have been searching on too narrow of a search:

http://www.artandoptics.com/

Van Eyck painting on this page.

Now that we have all of these great resources - I
would like for those of you who have used them in your
class to share what you did (please Sara). I will be
making a links page for this topic.

Well.. my show is on HBO right now,

=====
Judith Decker