Re: Judy-HS art history project - Mystery of the masters

---------

From: C.Gaul (allgaul_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 18:07:34 PDT

I am certain the David Hockney on camera obscura article was in the
Smithsonian magazine but not sure if it talks about the van Eyck painting.
It is a fascinating story, tho!
http://www.smithsonianmag.si.edu/smithsonian/issues02/feb02/hockney.html

When I went to the magazine site, I found this fabulous article on Folk art.
Anybody from down Alabama way ever go to this festival? *drooling*
http://www.smithsonianmag.si.edu/smithsonian/issues03/oct03/folk_art.html

enjoy,
Cathy

---