Re: Native American Geometry

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 17:41:28 PDT

Here is help with your bookmarks on this topic:
Native Geometry is linked from:
Sacred Geometry - Mandalas
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/geomath.htm
America's Cultural Diversity
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/diversit.htm
(this page will be revamped in the future once more
Native American Art lessons come to Incredible Art
Department - basket making to come)

To get there from my home page click on Native America
or Art-Science-Math for Scred Geometry Link

Judy Decker

--- Samantha Wilmoth <phoenixfire@anythingirish.ie>
wrote:
> another neat site..with all the talk about
> mandalas..seem appropos there too :)
> http://www.earthmeasure.com/
>
> ---
> judydeckeriad@yahoo.com