Re: ANOTHER question for Elementay art teachers

---------

From: Samantha Wilmoth (phoenixfire_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 11:15:36 PDT

--- "The Austin's" <whest177@wheatstate.com> wrote:
 but I do my show for the kids, not the adults. I have spent years educating my parents on the show's set-up.
~*~Michal~*~

i loved this point Michal...same holds true in other types of classrooms as well...school (in many cases thankfully!!)I spend alot of time explaining the integrated curriculum i teach to my parents and how copperative learning works,too...which is why i tell them that this is their classroom,too..feel free to pop in...the kids will put them to work,too*chuckles*
i love all the stuff you share Michal!!
~Samantha

---