humor in music and visual art :)

---------

From: Samantha Wilmoth (phoenixfire_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 10:14:25 PDT

thank ya..thank ya very much..
is a..hmm..particular peculiarity of mine..all of my colleagues come to me when they need a parody*grins*
what can i say? Weird Al is one of my gurus :)
and of course..there are tons of examples of humor out there in visual art too,n'est pas?
so folks..share pretty please? what is *your* favorite humorous art?Inquiring minds want to know :)

--- "j&f grochowski" <jgrochowski@wi.rr.com> wrote:
This ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!
Jude