Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Home, home on Getty ......

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 09:06:54 PDT

Home, home on Getty - where all that is heard is an
Encouraging word .... and the skies are not cloudy all
day.... The rest you have to hum along because the
words have not been written yet. (taek your pick
for music)

The real words - I am not creative enough to rewrite
them for Art Educators...anyone with too much time on
their hands?

Cheers to Getty ArtsEdNet - Where the sun always

Thanks Randy - I did have fun with this one...Hope I
didn't waste to much of you folks time (tee-hee)..but
I am going to share this with the other lists, too.

--- Randy Menninghaus <> wrote:
> ( the tune is Home home on the plain) "Where seldom
> is heard a discouraging
> and the skies are not cloudy all day.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department