Re: Art Crimes

---------

From: Exhibition Director (tech-man_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 08:53:41 PDT

In conjunction with an exhibition for The New Rochelle Council on The
Arts (a Westchester NY non-profit arts organization) a couple of years
ago, I published a CD and exhibited an illustrated "History of Art
Forgery" which might interest the readers of this "art crimes"
discussion thread. Parts of it are currently posted at:

http://www.mystudios.com/gallery/forgery/history/

Joe Dolice

---