RE: Clay Relief Plaques -Egyptian Eyes photos

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 08:35:33 PDT

I did these with fourth & fifth graders. The poly is toxic. It does yellow a
bit, but that didn't bother me because they looked aged. Whatever you choose
to coat them, just remember to cover up thte holes so they do not close up. We
used milk straws to make the holes & left them in to protect the holes. I'm
glad you enjoyed them!

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

>Denise,
>Thank you for all your trouble, explaining and adding pics!
>I love these. They look professional. What age child did them?
>Why not polyurthane? Does it yellow or is it toxic?
>Brenda

---