re. encouragement

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 08:00:06 PDT

hi, I have been reading this strand for two days. I opened a document and
kept all the replies as I think they will be in valuable for my next
student teacher.

But, and this is probably because I am a kinesthetic learner I keep hearing
( the tune is Home home on the plain) "Where seldom is heard a discouraging

and the skies are not cloudy all day.

I think the song may be uniquely American. But , to me the ArtsEdNet list
is a little like "home" and a lot like that "plain"

Okay... time to go take my pills( only joking) Randy in Maine

---