Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Nice to have you back, Judy!

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 07:56:37 PDT

You just asked one!! :-) Ask away - we all start at the same place, some of
us just started there earlier than others. Don't be intimidated or afraid to
ask - we are all both teachers and students on this list. Even tho I have
been teaching art for 10 years now I am still a student of art education
cause there is just so much to learn.
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher