Re: Nice to have you back, Judy!

---------

khouston_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 07:40:40 PDT

I am amazed at the effort of all of you hard working artist. I have been
put into the art room from the general ed classroom due to the no child
left behind act . The teacher that was in there only had K-3 and I was lic.
K-6. II am fortunate that my mother was an art teacher but I never saw my
career going in that direction holding a undergrad in sped and a master in
general. With a little background being said this sight has provided me
slavation I have not reponded to anything due to my lack of knowledge,
however the wealth of knowledge you have all given to me with only being on
the listserver for three days makes me feel so great Thanks to every one of
you for all of this. Maybe I will be able to contribute someday. Many of
you use some terms that us non art person do not know and I parreciate when
you respond to the meanings. I was reading about an art conference can you
give me more info and would it be benificail to a novice such as myself
Again THANKS I have emailed this sight to all of the art teacher in my
little part of Owen County Indiana. My spell check is not working so I am
sure there are errors but I was so excited to write this. This sight is
better than reading my Sunday paper Yeah However I do need to know how to
post a question