Re: Teacher Certification

---------

From: Betty Bowen (albertbandura_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 07:22:20 PDT

The art conservation requirement is interesting, I know someone who tried for years to get into a conservation program. There are few of them and they take even fewer students. Lots of Chemistry requirements as well. So I wonder what they are really thinking.

It almost looks like they are looking for as many ways as possible to be able to get rid of a teacher for not being qualified....oh, you can't blow glass? are you an art conservator? she seems a little weak on the website design sound interface technology..... I can just imagine