Re: Universities

---------

From: Teresa Holt (artlady53_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 07:10:36 PDT

Need recommendations for universities that are offer programs in art history
and art education that could lead to museum curator/exhibition design
positions.

My daughter will graduate in December with a degree in Historic Preservation. She will go on to do graduate work in a Museum Studies Program. Historic Preservation programs branch off into three divisions: Site Administration, Museum Studies and Archive Studies. My daughter attends Southeast Missouri State University. There aren't many of these programs around. We looked at Savannah School of Art and Design and George Washington. A Google search on Historic Preservation Undergraduate Programs should be helpful.

IMSTP.gif