Re: Melissa's Pinwheel Idea for Sharing - IAD link

---------

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 04 2003 - 20:50:21 PDT

Dear Judy, Melisissa and margaret,
Thanks for this great idea! What an inspiration!
Glad you are back Judy, I have missed you!

Keep on truckin' Sorry I didn't let you know how very much I appreciate all
that you do! You help me so much and I try to help 150 students a
day....and that is just me...think how many students you touch with your
work! There is just no telling how many kids you help us reach in one day!

Thanks Melissa and Margaret!
Great lesson!

Becky>

---