Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Photoshop Mandala Lesson Plan - more

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 04 2003 - 13:49:55 PDT

Jackie - Mike and all,

The Mandala lesson (one of them) is on a site I spent
a LOT of time on recently -- all sorts of good stuff
-altered books - journals and more - You will want to
check it out.

Modern Gypsy site (this is the cool site):
Have some fun:

Photoshop Tutorial:

Paint Shop Pro Mandala:

Ruth Temples:

Alex Peshette's Lesson:

These should help you out. All linked from:

To all: I am interested in adding your images/lesson
to IAD - all you have to do is tell me how you adapted
anyone of these lessons to teach it to your students.
I will link to all of these lessons online

--- wrote:
> jackie,
> I've seen the mandala one too. I think it's a great
> intro to photoshop.
> mike sacco
> p.j. gelinas jhs
> setauket, ny