Re: Photoshop Mandala Lesson Plan - more

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 04 2003 - 13:49:55 PDT

Jackie - Mike and all,

The Mandala lesson (one of them) is on a site I spent
a LOT of time on recently -- all sorts of good stuff
-altered books - journals and more - You will want to
check it out.

Modern Gypsy site (this is the cool site):
http://www.moderngypsy.com/green/mandala/
http://www.moderngypsy.com/green/mandala/gallery.html
Have some fun:
http://www.moderngypsy.com/index2.html

Photoshop Tutorial:
http://www.earthmandalas.com/how/index.html

Paint Shop Pro Mandala:
http://psptubes.com/tutorials/mandala/mandala1.html

Ruth Temples:
http://www.rulise.net/mandalae.html

Alex Peshette's Lesson:
http://imet.csus.edu/imet1/peshette/mandalas/

These should help you out. All linked from:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/geomath.htm

To all: I am interested in adding your images/lesson
to IAD - all you have to do is tell me how you adapted
anyone of these lessons to teach it to your students.
I will link to all of these lessons online

Judith

--- Occasm@aol.com wrote:
> jackie,
> I've seen the mandala one too. I think it's a great
> intro to photoshop.
>
> mike sacco
> p.j. gelinas jhs
> setauket, ny