ricoh ad/sharing (9/25)

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 04 2003 - 09:41:44 PDT

Ellen shared this awhile ago:
> Newsweek has a Ricoh ad that spans three pages - half page each on one side
> - does that make sense? I don't remember words, but you had to go to the
> next sequence to get the ad -
> starts out with a guy twisting a paper clip - then the image is on the
> computer, then the last frame (I think there are nine) is a roller coaster
> inspired by the twisted paper clip -
> you can see some of it here:
> http://www.ricoh.com/share/top.html
>
> could be a conversation started for a project -

I'm just now getting to viewing what she posted and I am inspired.

What a great ad and what a great title.
    How Well Do You Share?

I'm trying to think of a lesson to go with this title.
Anybody want to brainstorm? "How well do you share?" What a terrific
title for an illustration, a performance, a group installation....... what
else?

Patty
thanks Ellen

---