Teaching in Arizona

---------

From: Jeanne Mullendore (jeanne.mullendore_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 04 2003 - 07:01:17 PDT

Hi - I am working with a student in a college Secondary Content Methods
class who will be receiving her art education degree in June 2004 from Mount
Vernon Nazarene University here in Ohio. She also has a BFA from the
Columbus College of Art and Design. What are her prospects in getting a
teaching position in the Phoenix, AZ, area for next year? Anything special
she should do to seek employment? Thank you.

- Jeanne Mullendore, HS Art Teacher and Adjunct Asst. Prof. of Art Ed, OH

  ' The greatest danger for most of us is not that we aim too high and miss
it, but that we aim too low
    and we reach it.'-Michelangelo

---