Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Mod Podge/Varnish

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 04 2003 - 06:27:11 PDT

Just wanted to pass along, and it may have been before. We
have been fortunate to have our Sax representative to work with
us for last two years. Joe is wonderful. Sax has a new tempera
varnish out that is better than mod podge. It gives more of a
plastic coating and does not smear the paint near as much.
While it is a little more, it goes a long way. I was impressed
when Joe showed me that he has used the gallon for almost a
year. Does not take much. Sure would nice to have that in
trial size for teachers to test, expecially if you do have the
advantage of attending workshops to find out these things.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802 (Art Classes) Mail)
Phone 979.731.7381