photoshop

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 04 2003 - 06:15:51 PDT

Recently I have begun working with Photoshop and really do enjoy
the software. I still have a lot to learn myself. On Oct. 13 I
would like to do a good but easy lesson for secondary teachers
where the end result is a good piece of work, not just simple
cartoon clip art. Does anyone have link to a site that has
good tutorials on a finished piece. I am currently working on
one I found using clippings from nature and photoshop to create
a Mandala (theres that word again).

If you can be of any assistance, please let me know.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Art Coordinator
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802