new york

---------

From: Marian Colman (colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 04 2003 - 04:11:02 PDT

I'll be spending a day at the Met in a few weeks. Does anyone from NYC
have any recommendations for a good restaurant for lunch within walking
distance of the museum? We'll be arriving at noon, spending a few hours
in the museum, and then will be ready to have a nice lunch somewhere
close by. Last time I ate at the museum, which was fine, but I am
looking for something a little different this time. Also, are there any
good shows at any of the other art museums that should not be missed?
Thanks,
Marian

---