Contract language/not a dead issue

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 19:10:09 PDT

Hi All, I am still working to get contract language added to provide
equality in teaching assignments. Since we have picked up some new
listers, I thought I might throw this out there again, and see if anyone
has specific contract language regarding the scheduling of art or
classes in general. I thank Michele, San and Judy for giving me some
good language and places for reference. I need more if
I am going to have a chance of making this work.
PLEASE, could you please email me if you have anything in your contract
that deals with this?
I would be forever grateful!!!

Betsy
PS- I hosted our art teachers inservice yesterday. Great time, I hooked
up the lcd proj and showed sipapu- if you haven't seen that sight, do
check it out.
Also, found out that a principal of one of the elem art teachers has
her doing remediation in second gr intstead of teaching art to them-
Wasn't enough time in the schedule to do both.
This is why I am working on contract language.

---