Re: kindergarten cat parent pleaser

---------

From: C Gaul (allgaul_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 17:35:40 PDT

I will take a digital pic and send it to you! It really is just a step by
step simple cat face with geometric shapes and lines. A big part of the game
is dividing up the crayons into color families and talking about the names
of the crayons. It is really hard to keep those 24 colors in the
boxes....but they like all the colors and so do I!
I will get this to you next week when I'm back in school...
Cathy

---