Re: A question for the elementary art teachers out there

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 17:19:52 PDT

  In a message dated 10/2/03 5:48:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time, skygeoff@comcast.net writes:

    I have 21 classes
    this year.

  Hi...Are you saying that you only teach 4 classes a day and 5 on one day? Wow ---

  Yes. But I have lunch duty every day for 25 minutes. Lunch duty is outside on the playground unless it rains. When it rains, the children play in their classrooms. I'm not fond of lunch duty. Also, sometimes the teachers do a collaborative project with me in the art room during that extra free period which I have on the four light days. They have to work in the room with me.
  Sky in NJ

---