Melissa's Pinwheel Idea for Sharing - IAD link

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 14:33:11 PDT

Dear Friends in Art Education,

I am a bit late getting this out to you ...I was
meaning to turn it into a complete lesson plan. I'll
just have to keep that on my "to do" list. For now -
here is the idea for sharing.
Seventh Grade Pinwheels from Melissa Speelman
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/melissa-pin.htm

Melissa's students sure had fun learning about the
work of Van Gogh, O'Keeffe, Mondrian, and Vasarely
(Bridget Riley or your favorite Op Artist). They also
had a no fear - no fail way to learn how to use a
variety of media. Think of the ways you can adapt this
idea to use with your students.

Remember...Just save this in your "ideas" folder for
now until I get it linked on the site (this Files
folder makes it easier for me to get the ideas out
quickly to you). Lesson plans get linked to the site
ASAP.

Melissa - sorry I was so pokey with this one (smile).

Enjoy!

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department