Re: Visioneer scanners... rainbow look...

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 14:17:24 PDT

In thinking back, the problem with the "rainbow look" came after I had to
wipe out everything on my computer and reload windows. When I hooked up the
scanner, that's when the problem showed up. Some of the others who had this
problem, I believe they said it was after moving the scanner, etc.

I have checked and rechecked the setting..."everywhich way but loose"
(smile)...and I can't get rid of the rainbow look. It was only just a few
weeks over the warranty period.

Can anyone make any suggestions about what else I could try.
Carolyn

> After 2 moves amd 6 years my Visioneer One Touch is doing great!
>
> If you got a rainbow effect you did not have it set right. When I first
got
> my Visioneer I experimented to see what setting gave what results and I
> remember some weird rainbow results I changed it back to ? and it worked
> well.
> Sara

---