Hand made paper sculpture techniques?

---------

From: C Gaul (allgaul_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 12:22:46 PDT

Hi everybody,
I was wondering if anyone has ever created 3 D sculptures using paper mash?
I saw some bowls today at a craft store that were definitely made from hand
made paper mash, and it looked as if they were made over a balloon. I am not
sure how they could dry on the balloon without sliding off. If any one knows
of a technique for this, I would LOVE to know how! They were so interesting.

Cathy
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts
can be counted. - Einstein"

---