Question about paper

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 11:31:28 PDT

Does any company make white drawing paper in size 10" X 16"? I like to mount
my students' work whenever possible, so I am forever cutting my white paper
down so I can place it on a colored background. I always feel guilty wasting
so much white paper, although I use much of it in a Mondrian lesson. Just
wishful thinking, I am sure. Thanks for any input!

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

---