Re: Music Message Board?

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 08:43:54 PDT

Have you tried entering Music Education List Serve in
Google? Several come up. I don't know exactly what you
have in mind. (Smiles) NO list serve compares to
Getty. Art Educators are special. We do appreciate
what the Getty has done for us.

There are probably several Yahoo groups --just as
there are several Art Ed Yahoo groups.

Judith

--- Vita23@aol.com wrote:
> Do you know of a site where music educators can
> exchange ideas as art
> educators do at the Getty site?

=====
Judith Decker