Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 03:55:53 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
From: Mrs Serena Jones <serenajones@indiatimes.com>
To: artsednet-request
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 12:55:52 +0200
From: Mrs Serena Jones <serenajones@indiatimes.com>
To: leave-artsednet-20359v@lists.getty.edu
Subject: DONATION FOR THE LORD.
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 12:55:52 +0200
From: Mrs Serena Jones
  PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USED IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.
       I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am married to Dr. Harry =
Jones who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he =
died in the year
2000.
    We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief =
illness that lasted for only
four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians.Since his =
death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my  matrimonial home =
which the Bible is against.When my late husband was alive he deposited the =
sum of$8.6Million (Eight Million six hundred  thousand U.S. Dollars) with one =
finance/security company in Amsterderm Holland. Presently, this money is =
still with the Security  Company. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would =
not last for the next three
months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my  stroke =
sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church =
or better still a christian individual that will utilize this money the way I =
am going to instruct here in. I want a church that will use this fund to fund =
churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure  =
that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that =
Blessed is the hand that giveth.
I took this decision because I don=92t have any child that will  inherit this =
money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don=92t want my =
husband=92s hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don=92t want a =
situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the =
reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know =
where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. =
Exodus 14 VS 14 says that  the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my =
peace. I don=92t need any telephone communication in this regard because of =
my health because of the presence of my husband=92s relatives around me =
always. I don=92t want them to know about this development. With God all =
things are possible.  As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the =
contact of the Finance/Security Company in Amsterderm Holland. I will also =
issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the original- =
beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me =
because the lord is my shephard. My
happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to =
serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful =
all through your life. Any delay  in your reply will give me room in sourcing =
for a chuch or christian individual for this  same purpose. Please assure me =
that you will act accordingly as I  stated herein.  Hoping to hearing from =
you.
N.B-PLEASE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GIVE THE LAWYER IN CHARGE HIS NAME IS STEVEN =
PAULSON  GIVE HIM A CALL IN HOLLAND IMMEDIATELY, HE DOES EVERYTHING ON MY =
BEHALF AND HE'S VERY UNDERSTANDING AND I BELIEVE HE WILL LEAD YOU TO YOUR =
SUCCESS IN JESUS NAME, THE LAWYER'S NUMBER IS 0031630-854-650.
Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs Serena Jones
--cb2edbc4-288e-401f-8c3d-939e255b78da--