Re: summer 2004

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 02:00:53 PDT

University of Georgia has a graduate program in Cortona (near Florence) in
art history, painting, sculpture, etc. Sorry, I don't have their website.

Also, if you check in art magazines like The American Artist they usually
list several painting groups in the back--one is called Flying Colors, I
think. Sorry I'm so vague, it's been a tough week.

Judie

>I know it's very early to be dreaming of summer already but I am trying to
>research painting classes for adults abroad. Have any of you taken any
>painting classes in Italy, Spain, Greece...? I would like to find a
>watercolor class I could enroll in next summer that would be held in a
>foreign country. I'm 38 so am not really interested in a class of 20 year
>olds on exchange,but more of a class for older artists. If you know of any
>good websites for researching such an endeavor please let me know.
>Thanks so much,
>Cathy
>Bellingham, WA
>---