NCECA K-12 ceramics show

---------

From: craig roland (rolandc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 19:03:51 PDT

This was passed on to me, by one of our ceramics faculty. Thought
it might interest those of you who teach ceramics in your classes:

National K-12 Ceramic Exhibition
<http://www.nationalk12ceramicexhibition.org/>http://www.nationalk12ce
ramicexhibition.org/
An Annual Competition and Exhibition for K-12 Ceramic Students to
showcase their Ceramic Art Works, and to promote and encourage
Ceramic Arts in the K-12 Education System. The Exhibition is an
annual event which coincides with the NCECA Conference in March of
each year.

The juror for the next NCECA k-12 ceramics show will be Val Cushing,
well-know ceramics faculty now retired from teaching at Alfred
University.

craig

Craig Roland - Associate Professor of Art Education
School of Art and Art History - University of Florida
PO Box 115801, Gainesville Florida 32611-5801
Art Ed Office: 352.392.9165 Fax: 352-392-8453
http://grove.ufl.edu/~rolandc/homepage.html
@rt room: http://www.arts.ufl.edu/art/rt_room
art junction: http://www.artjunction.org

---