summer 2004

---------

From: Catherine Gersich (cgersich_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 18:52:37 PDT

I know it's very early to be dreaming of summer already but I am trying to research painting classes for adults abroad. Have any of you taken any painting classes in Italy, Spain, Greece...? I would like to find a watercolor class I could enroll in next summer that would be held in a foreign country. I'm 38 so am not really interested in a class of 20 year olds on exchange,but more of a class for older artists. If you know of any good websites for researching such an endeavor please let me know.
Thanks so much,
Cathy
Bellingham, WA

---