question for Elementay art teachers

---------

From: Jeryl Hollingsworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 21:10:41 PDT

In our district (S.C.) there are 3 elementary schools. The students all get art once a week but the time varies. I see my students once a week for 45 minutes. The schedule is set up so the classroom teachers have a common planning time. i.e. All 3rd grades go to a different activity at the same time. But at the other two schools they have more students so they cut the time for kdg and first-they only get 30 minutes. I have 6 classes each day and don't work on Fridays which I love. One of the other art teachers has 9 classes on one day.Yikes!
           Jeryl

---