Grid Drawing Lesson Update on IAD (plus note for Robin)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 15:12:51 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I have added James Ray's ideas to the Grid Drawing on Incredible Art Department.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/grid-drawings.htm
It os now linked up from high school lessons too.
For those who don't know - IAD in my subject line refers to Incredible Art Department. ...so when I say IAD the site link is:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

James - if you are reading.... When you have time - send me just briefly what medium you used - and a couple of images from your unit....Also - What did you use for motivation? - What was the subject? - anything you might have to give the visitors to the lesson plan more of an idea what you did. I am in NO RUSH.... OR - if you post them on your school iste - give me the link to that.

I will let the other lists know about this when I get more to share. Thank you so much for posting this to the list. Folks are always looking for ways to integrate math.

Did whoever I found these links for originally ever do the unit he planned? Just curious. They did help James out - he used them --so thanks for the surf (James thanks you, too)

Judith Decker

Robin - Pam will probably see your request - but just in case she misses it-
The Monet lesson can be found at this link:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Pam-monet.htm

Robin Singer <RSinger@DIST34.LAKE.K12.IL.US> wrote:

I would love a copy of this too, thanx, robin

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department