Re: Integration of Drama - Movement - Jane and all

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 13:11:33 PDT

Hi Jane,

I hope others jump in and add to this discussion. I would like to point out some very good exercises on Incredible Art Department that you can use and adapt:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/drama/drama.html
I think Ken Rohrer must be the author of these as I see no art teacher mentioned. I will find out for sure. Use the index to jump to the next days. DO let me know if there is an interest in using these. I did find that the links to images are broken. I will have to do some surfing to find replacements for you.

Judith Decker - Incredible Art Department

"jane.phelan" <jane.phelan@verizon.net> wrote:

I'm wondering what other clever attention-getters are out there -- what
about attention-grabbing ideas for 4th & 5th grade demos?

How popular is the overhead for demos, for 3-d work? Has anyone use waxed
paper for origami or other demos?

thanks a lot -- Jane

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department