Re: Advice needed for a college art ed student!

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 12:42:53 PDT

First complete the subject (art) degree that will qualify you to enter the teaching program at your college. Complete the credential, et a job and earn while you resume your higher ed units. Good luck.

>>> leesree@hotmail.com 10/02/03 09:24AM >>>

Hello Art teachers!
I am a student at Southeast Missouri State University. I am currently working on my BS in Art ED K-12 and thinking about adding on a BFA in 3d design. Would this be helpful in the classroom? Also, I need opinions about should I finish my art ed degree (complete my field studies) and then complete my BFA or work on my BFA then, finish my BS in Art Ed last? I need guidance!!!
Thanks!
Alissa Blechle

"Some people say the secret o' life is enjoying the passage of time."----James Taylor

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy patented spam protection and more. Sign up now! ---

---